-
Are there any wallpaper makers here?
Because I am in desperate need of an experienced wallpaper maker. I've been trying to find a decent Yami no Matsuei wallpaper but it seems that there are none to my liking, at least in the few I found.
If anyone would be kind enough to make me a wallpaper with a specific picture I'd be really grateful. If not, could someone please supply some links to web sites that DO have Yami no Matsuei wallpapers so I can take a look.
I would make my own wallpaper but I suck at it. Anyway, thank you for your time. ^^;;
-
IRT melfice ...yeah, I saw it.
Let me gues.. you use a scaner. First you draw the contures on a peice of paper and then you scan it.
I have to face it, Photoshop does wanders.
BTW, how many times do you change your desktop wallpaper?
-
yea i think thats the method he uses
-
Well, i change it when i do a better pic, or i find a new that i like more than the previous! But if you ask for changing wallpaper, there was a time in which i changed desktop every time i turned on the computer! (i had a random wallpaper engine! ^^)
-
Well, the scanning process speeds things up a lot, but those pictures:
Elena
Original 1
didn't had a scanned base, i did them only with Pen tool (and a reference picture!)
-
I can make a wlalpaper, Mitsu-chan, but Melfic eis better
-
I would be honored if either of you tried to make a wallpaper for me.
Whoever is willing just email me and I'll email you the picture, if not, I'll just wait.
-
-
Or me! I can deal with Wallpapers also!, As Xell has said ^^
-
Permission? Why? unelss you webhosting, permission isn't needed, I believe,t hough sending a copy of the wallpaper to the origianld rawer
-
I just wanted to ask her, just incase. But anyway she did give me permission so it's fine either way. (^^)
-
-
So, did you get my email and the picture?
-
-
All righty then. Good luck with it. XD
-
All righty. I'll send the picture to both of you. But the image I want to use is a fan art so I'll have to ask permission from the artist. If she agrees I'll tell you here and send the emails.
Thanks guys. ^_^
-
Me also. I'll have it for monday! ^^ (tomorrow there is no classes) Is a nice picture!
-
Erm... how do you take pictures of your desktop? Mine really cool, and i want to share it with the world. But i'm starting to get bored with it. So once i've posted my cureent desktop, i'm going to get a new one.
-
Press the PrtSc button onm keyboard, and copy and paste to Photoshop, PSP, or paint or such
-
ok, where does the picture go? sorry, but i can't figure this out...
Wait! I got it figured out. I'll post my desktop in a mo.
Ok, Here's my desktop. OCB's Desktop 01 (It will work if you click on it) Now i can work on my new one. ^_^
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 31, 2002 07:19 PM: Message edited by: One Classy Bloke ]</font>
-
Wow...! Nice desktop OCB. (^^)
-
Yea, well, i've changed it now. But it's too late for me to put it up right now. I'll do it tomorrow first thing when i get online.
-
-
maybe i should change my BG again ^^
-
Mine is the Kao pic Melfice drew ^^
-
yup ... hmm what anime should i make my Bg from? =/
-
Lucky~! *pouts* [img]frown.gif[/img]
I still have school!! >_<
-
Monday will end my 3 week long vacation.
-
You make? You mean me make, or you find [img]tongue.gif[/img]
any hentai! XD Miko is pretty hot form LA Blue Girl! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
I dunno, you pic, yer bg, baka! Slayers?
-
can u get me a Slayers bg or make me one? ^^U or tell me where good ones are at? o.o like with drags and filia and amelia etc. ^^
-
Ok, here is my new desktop and for fun, winamp skin.
OCB's desktop 02
Winamp 01
-
Sure! If I can't find one, I'll mkae one ^^ Filia, or Filia and Amelia, Amelia?
-
Nice background and Nights Winamp skin OCB!
-
-
filia and amelia ^^ i can decide on one!! o.o theyre both too kawaii O_____O
-
-
I recommend you to always use BMP files for wallpapers and turn Active Desktop off. Active Desktop is just a silly way of wasting your system resources - and one of the only real uses it has, if not the only one, is to display a JPG or PNG picture for the wallpaper.
-
*whistles and rests awaiting his BG* ^^
-
Yea... anyway, i need some help with my wallpaper. For some reason, my computer refuses to show it as my wallpaper. So basicly, i need someone to save this wallpaper, change the name, upload it to a site or something and post a link here. It's nothing too hard, and i'm sure this will not mess up your computer. Here's the link.It's this one.
-
Coo, thanks Xellos and Wiseman. I've changed the image to BMP and turned off the active desktop, and it seems to work better. thanks.